Suitable for outdoor display.
48 Star Outdoor Nylon Historic U.S. Flag
The 48-Star United States flag was adopted on July 4th, 1912. The flag remained in use until 1959. Of course, every official American flag is still a legal flag and may be flown at any time.
The previous flag was the 46-star American flag. The added stars represent Arizona and New Mexico.
- Size: 3'x5'
- Fully sewn reproduction of the 48-star American flag
- Constructed with versatile 200-denier nylon fabric
- Hand cut and sewn star field - each star is applique
- Double needle lock-stitched lapped stripes
- Hoist end: sturdy polyester canvas heading with (2) solid brass #2 grommets
- Top and bottom fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock-stitched hem
- Fly end hem: turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching with back-stitched corner ends
Made in America