Suitable for outdoor display.
Wyoming Outdoor Flags
The flag of The Equality State is a blue field with a double border of red and white. In the center of the field is a white silhouette of an American Bison, upon which the Seal of The State of Wyoming is “branded" in blue. The flag was adopted by the Wyoming State Legislature in 1917, 27 years after Wyoming became a state (July 10, 1890).
Premium Quality Wyoming Outdoor Flags
- Flutters in gentle wind yet strong enough for brisk winds
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Wyoming flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America