Suitable for outdoor display.
Wisconsin Polyester Outdoor Flags
The current design of the Badger State’s official flag was approved in 1981, but the original version was adopted in 1866, just 18 years after Wisconsin became a state (May 29, 1848). The flag of the State of Wisconsin features the state’s coat of arms on a blue field and — the most recent modifications — the word “Wisconsin” above the coat of arms and the year “1848” below the coat of arms.
Premium Quality Wisconsin Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven polyester outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Wisconsin flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.