Suitable for outdoor display.
Wisconsin Nylon Outdoor Flags
The current design of the Badger State’s official flag was approved in 1981, but the original version was adopted in 1866, just 18 years after Wisconsin became a state (May 29, 1848). The flag of the State of Wisconsin features the state’s coat of arms on a blue field and — the most recent modifications — the word “Wisconsin” above the coat of arms and the year “1848” below the coat of arms.
Premium Quality Wisconsin Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Wisconsin flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America