Suitable for outdoor display.
West Virginia Polyester Outdoor Flags
The state flag of The Mountain State of West Virginia is among the more intricate in the nation. A pure white field is bordered by a blue stripe, and the West Virginia coat of arms is positioned in the center. A wreath of Rhododendron surrounds the coat of arms, while an unfurling ribbon that reads “State of West Virginia” tops it. The flag was adopted by the West Virginia Legislature in 1962 — 99 years after West Virginia became a state (June 20, 1863).
Premium Quality West Virginia Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Best performing flag fabric for high winds due to open weave polyester
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester West Virginia flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America