Suitable for outdoor display.
West Virginia Nylon Outdoor Flags
The state flag of The Mountain State of West Virginia is among the more intricate in the nation. A pure white field is bordered by a blue stripe, and the West Virginia coat of arms is positioned in the center. A wreath of Rhododendron surrounds the coat of arms, while an unfurling ribbon that reads “State of West Virginia” tops it. The flag was adopted by the West Virginia Legislature in 1962 — 99 years after West Virginia became a state (June 20, 1863).
Premium Quality West Virginia Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Nylon West Virginia flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America