Suitable for outdoor display.
Washington Polyester Outdoor Flags
The Evergreen State boasts the only state flag in the nation to have its design rendered against a field of green. Washington’s state flag is also the only state flag to depict an American President — though it is fitting, as George Washington is the state’s namesake. The flag was officially adopted by the Washington State Legislature in 1923, 34 years after statehood (November 11, 1889). The flag, however, has undergone numerous minor revisions since its adoption.
Premium Quality Washington Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven 2-ply polyester fabric is ideal for extreme weather condition
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Washington flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.