Suitable for outdoor display.
Virginia Nylon Outdoor Flags
The state flag of Virginia features a colorized depiction of the obverse (front side) of the Seal of The Commonwealth of Virginia against a blue background. The state flag was adopted on two separate occasions: once in April of 1861, at the beginning of the Civil War — 73 years after statehood (June 25, 1788), and again in February of 1950.
Premium Quality Virginia Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Well performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Virginia flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.