Suitable for outdoor display.
Utah Polyester Outdoor Flags
Utah’s current state flag was adopted by state legislature on April 3, 1896 – 3 months following statehood (January 4, 1896), with modifications and corrections leading to a legislative Concurrent Resolution on February 16, 2011. The center design features the central portion of the Great Seal of the State of Utah defined by a yellow border atop a field of blue.
Premium Quality Utah Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Exceptional quality, strength and durability for high winds
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Utah flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America