Suitable for outdoor display.
Utah Outdoor Flags
Utah’s current state flag was adopted by state legislature on April 3, 1896 – 3 months following statehood (January 4, 1896), with modifications and corrections leading to a legislative Concurrent Resolution on February 16, 2011. The center design features the central portion of the Great Seal of the State of Utah defined by a yellow border atop a field of blue.
Premium Quality Utah Outdoor Flags
- Performs well in high winds and flutters in gentle wind
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Utah flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America