Suitable for outdoor display.
Tennessee Nylon Outdoor Flags
Tennessee Legislature adopted the Tennessee flag design, created by National Guardsman LeRoy Reeves, on April 17, 1905 – 109 years after statehood (June 1, 1796). Centered on a field of crimson red is a navy-blue circle outlined in white with three white stars. The circle signifies unity of the east, middle and west regions of the state. The flag fly end consists of a thin vertical white bar and thicker vertical blue bar to strengthen identity.
Premium Quality Tennessee Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Performs well in high winds and flutters in gentle wind
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Tennessee flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America