Suitable for outdoor display.
St. George Cross Outdoor Historic Flag
The St. George Cross was the first English flag displayed in North America. It was flown by John Cabot in 1497 under the reign of King Henry VII.
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments and patriotic displays
- Versatile 200-denier nylon or Traditional Cotton
- Nylon: 2'x3', 3'x5'
- Fade resistant
- FULLY DYED DESIGN
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Size 2'x3': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #1 grommets
- Size 3'x5': sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.