Suitable for outdoor display.
South Dakota Polyester Outdoor Flags
The current South Dakota flag design features the state seal in black surrounded by yellow sun rays and the words SOUTH DAKOTA THE MOUNT RUSHMORE STATE centered atop a sky blue field. South Dakota legislation adopted the present day flag on November 9, 1992. Three design modifications have been made to the South Dakota flag in the years following statehood (November 2, 1889).
Premium Quality South Dakota Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven 2-ply polyester fabric is ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester South Dakota flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America