Suitable for outdoor display.
South Dakota Nylon Outdoor Flags
The current South Dakota flag design features the state seal in black surrounded by yellow sun rays and the words SOUTH DAKOTA THE MOUNT RUSHMORE STATE centered atop a sky blue field. South Dakota legislation adopted the present day flag on November 9, 1992. Three design modifications have been made to the South Dakota flag in the years following statehood (November 2, 1889).
Premium Quality South Dakota Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Nylon South Dakota flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America