Suitable for outdoor display.
South Carolina Nylon Outdoor Flags
South Carolina’s flag depicts a white Palmetto centered in a blue flag background symbolizing the use of Palmetto tree logs to fortify Fort Moultrie in 1776. A white crescent in the upper left corner symbolizes the crescent design worn on South Carolina militia’s uniforms. South Carolina legislature adopted the flag on January 26, 1861, 85 years after statehood (March 26, 1776).
Premium Quality South Carolina Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon South Carolina flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America