Suitable for outdoor display.
Rhode Island Polyester Outdoor Flags
Rhode Island’s flag design was adopted by the General Assembly on November 1, 1897 – 121 years after statehood (May 4, 1776). The state flag is white and portrays 13 yellow stars, representing 13 original colonies, surrounding an anchor and the word HOPE is included within a blue scroll ribbon scroll beneath the anchor.
Premium Quality Rhode Island Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Exceptional quality, strength and durability for high winds
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Rhode Island flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America