Suitable for outdoor display.
Pennsylvania Nylon Outdoor Flags
In the Keystone State of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania flag showcases the state coat of arms on a field of American flag blue. The words VIRTUE, LIBERTY AND INDEPENDENCE are contained within a red ribbon scroll. Pennsylvania legislature adopted the flag on June 13, 1907, 120 years following statehood (December 12, 1787).
Premium Quality Pennsylvania Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Well performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Pennsylvania flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.