Suitable for outdoor display.
Oregon Polyester Outdoor Flags
As of 1971, The Beaver State is the last state in nation to feature different designs for either side of its flag. On one side is the escutcheon from the state seal, and on the other is a figure of a beaver. Both designs are depicted in gold on a field of navy blue. The current Oregon state flag was adopted on February 26, 1925, 66 years after statehood (February 14, 1859).
Premium Quality Oregon Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Best performing flag fabric for high winds due to open weave polyester
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Oregon flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America