Suitable for outdoor display.
North Carolina Nylon Outdoor Flags
The General Assembly of North Carolina adopted the North Carolina flag on February 5, 1885, 96 years after being admitted to the Union (November 21, 1789). On June 24, 1991 North Carolina Senate passed a bill to change the official proportion of the flag design. North Carolina’s flag design is made with fabric color matching the United States flag as follow: one vertical blue stripe with and two equal horizontal stripes: upper white and lowered. Within the blue strip is the date May 20, 1775, the letters N and C separated by a 5-pointed star and the date April 12, 1776.
Premium Quality North Carolina Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Always flutters in light breeze and performs well in high winds
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Nylon North Carolina flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America