Suitable for outdoor display.
New York Polyester Outdoor Flags
In the Empire State of New York, the New York flag design incorporates the state coat of arms and a white ribbon including the state motto “Excelsior” (Ever Upward), atop a dark blue field. New York statehood (July 26, 1788)
Premium Quality New York Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven polyester outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Polyester New York flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America