Suitable for outdoor display.
New York Outdoor Flags
In the Empire State of New York, the New York flag design incorporates the state coat of arms and a white ribbon including the state motto “Excelsior” (Ever Upward), atop a dark blue field. New York statehood (July 26, 1788)
Premium Quality New York Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ New York flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America