Suitable for outdoor display.
New Jersey Polyester Outdoor Flags
The state of New Jersey flag features the New Jersey coat of arms and light blue ribbon including the state motto “Liberty and Prosperity” atop a buff color field. New Jersey legislature adopted the flag design March 26, 1896 – 109 years after New Jersey Statehood (December 18, 1787).
Premium Quality New Jersey Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven 2-ply polyester fabric is ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester New Jersey flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America