Suitable for outdoor display.
New Hampshire Polyester Outdoor Flags
In the Granite State of New Hampshire, the New Hampshire flag features the state’s seal surrounded by 9 stars alternating with laurel leaves and the state motto “Live Free or Die” atop a field of blue. New Hampshire legislature adopted the state flag design on November 30, 1931 – 143 years after New Hampshire statehood (June 21, 1788).
Premium Quality New Hampshire Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind conditions
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Polyester New Hampshire flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America