Suitable for outdoor display.
New Hampshire Nylon Outdoor Flags
In the Granite State of New Hampshire, the New Hampshire flag features the state’s seal surrounded by 9 stars alternating with laurel leaves and the state motto “Live Free or Die” atop a field of blue. New Hampshire legislature adopted the state flag design on November 30, 1931 – 143 years after New Hampshire statehood (June 21, 1788).
Premium Quality New Hampshire Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Always flutters in light breeze and performs well in high winds
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon New Hampshire flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America