Suitable for outdoor display.
Nevada Nylon Outdoor Flags
Nevada’s flag design originated from a 1926 contest won by Louis Shellback III. A description error occurred in the approved March 26, 1929 bill that went unnoticed until 1991. Nebraska legislature adopted the corrected design on July 25, 1991 – 127 years after Nebraska statehood (October 31, 1864). The design portrays a large silver star with state name NEBRASKA below, two crossed sage branches with the words BATTLE BORN in a yellow ribbon above the star.
Premium Quality Nevada Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Nevada flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America