Suitable for outdoor display.
Nebraska Polyester Outdoor Flags
Nebraska Legislature adopted the Nebraska flag design on April 2, 1925 – 28 years following statehood (March 1, 1867). The design features the gold and silver Nebraska state seal centered on a field of dark blue. The seal illustrates geographic attributes and the states progressive history. Above the mountains is a blue bordered yellow ribbon containing the state motto “Equality Before the Law”.
Premium Quality Nebraska Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Best performing flag fabric for high winds due to open weave polyester
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Nebraska flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.