Suitable for outdoor display.
Nebraska Nylon Outdoor Flags
Nebraska Legislature adopted the Nebraska flag design on April 2, 1925 – 28 years following statehood (March 1, 1867). The design features the gold and silver Nebraska state seal centered on a field of dark blue. The seal illustrates geographic attributes and the states progressive history. Above the mountains is a blue bordered yellow ribbon containing the state motto “Equality Before the Law”.
Premium Quality Nebraska Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Well performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Nebraska flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America