Suitable for outdoor display.
Missouri Polyester Outdoor Flags
Missouri’s flag was adopted on March 22, 1913 when the Oliver Flag Bill was signed by then Governor Elliot Woolfolk - 92 years after statehood (August 10, 1821). The Missouri flag design incorporates the Missouri state crest centered in a tri-color field of red, white and blue. The seal is encircled by 24 stars symbolizing Missouri as the 24-th state.
Premium Quality Missouri Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind conditions
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Missouri flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America