Suitable for outdoor display.
Mississippi Outdoor Flags
In the Magnolia State of Mississippi, the Mississippi flag design incorporates the Confederate Battle Flag -a red canton, blue X shape cross (saltire) and 13 white stars symbolizing the original 13 colonies in the upper left corner with 3 horizontal strips of blue, white and red completing the design. Mississippi Legislature adopted the present flag on April 23, 1894 - 77 years after statehood (December 10, 1817).
Premium Quality Mississippi Outdoor Flags
- Well performing in high winds and flies in a light breeze
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Mississippi flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America