Suitable for outdoor display.
Minnesota Nylon Outdoor Flags
The state flag of Minnesota features the Minnesota coat of arms centered atop a field of blue. Within the coat of arms is a ribbon scroll with the Minnesota’s state motto “L'etoile du Nord”, meaning “Star of the North”. Minnesota Legislature adopted the present flag on March 19, 1957 – 99 years after statehood (May 11, 1858).
Premium Quality Minnesota Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flutters in gentle wind yet strong enough for brisk winds
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Minnesota flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America