Suitable for outdoor display.
Michigan Nylon Outdoor Flags
Michigan Legislature adopted the Michigan flag on June 26, 1911 – 74 years after statehood (January 26, 1837). The current Michigan flag features the state coat of arms atop a field of dark blue. Three separate ribbon scrolls contain three mottos: “E Pluribus Unum” meaning “Out of many, one”, “Tuebor” meaning “I will defend”, and the State motto “Si Quaeris Peninsulam Amoenam Circumspice” meaning “If you see a pleasant peninsula, look about you”.
Premium Quality Michigan Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Michigan flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America