Suitable for outdoor display.
Massachusetts Polyester Outdoor Flags
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts flag was adopted by state legislature on March 18, 1908 – 120 years after statehood (February 6, 1788). The state flag portrays the state coat of arms atop a field of white. The state motto “Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem” meaning “By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty”, is incorporated within a blue ribbon-scroll surrounding the shield.
Premium Quality Massachusetts Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven 2-ply polyester fabric is ideal for extreme weather conditions
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Massachusetts flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America