Suitable for outdoor display.
Massachusetts Nylon Outdoor Flags
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts flag was adopted by state legislature on March 18, 1908 – 120 years after statehood (February 6, 1788). The state flag portrays the state coat of arms atop a field of white. The state motto “Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem” meaning “By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty”, is incorporated within a blue ribbon-scroll surrounding the shield.
Premium Quality Massachusetts Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Performs well in high winds and flutters in gentle wind
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Massachusetts flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America