Suitable for outdoor display.
Maryland Nylon Outdoor Flags
The State of Maryland flag was adopted by General Assembly on March 4, 1904 – 128 years after statehood (April 28, 1788). The Maryland flag is divided into 4 equal quarters: the upper left and lower right quarters feature the black and gold pattern from first Lord of Baltimore George Calvert’s, coat of arms; the lower left and upper right quarters feature the red and white Crossland arms derived from George Calvert’s maternal family.
Premium Quality Maryland Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Always flutters in light breeze and performs well in high winds
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Maryland flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America