Suitable for outdoor display.
Maine Polyester Outdoor Flags
In the Pine Tree State of Maine, the state flag portrays the coat of arms centered atop a field of American flag blue. Within the coat of arms is a pine tree, North Star, moose, land, sea, an anchor, a farmer, a seaman and the State motto “Dirgo” meaning “I lead”. The state name MAINE is incorporated within a light blue ribbon scroll. On February 23, 1909 Maine legislature adopted the flag – 89 years after statehood (March 15, 1820).
Premium Quality Maine Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Exceptional quality, strength and durability for high winds
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Maine flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.