Suitable for outdoor display.
Maine Nylon Outdoor Flags
In the Pine Tree State of Maine, the state flag portrays the coat of arms centered atop a field of American flag blue. Within the coat of arms is a pine tree, North Star, moose, land, sea, an anchor, a farmer, a seaman and the State motto “Dirgo” meaning “I lead”. The state name MAINE is incorporated within a light blue ribbon scroll. On February 23, 1909 Maine legislature adopted the flag – 89 years after statehood (March 15, 1820).
Premium Quality Maine Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flutters in gentle wind yet strong enough for brisk winds
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Maine flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America