Suitable for outdoor display.
Louisiana Polyester Outdoor Flags
In the Pelican State of Louisiana, the azure blue state flag portrays a white adult pelican feeding 3 nestlings her own blood with the words “Union Justice and Confidence” in blue on a white scrolled ribbon. Louisiana Legislature adopted a version of the present-day flag on July 1, 1912 – 100 years after statehood (April 30, 1812). On November 22, 2010 a new design was launched depicting a more detailed pelican with 3 blood drops on her chest.
Premium Quality Louisiana Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven polyester outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Louisiana flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.