Suitable for outdoor display.
Louisiana Outdoor Flags
In the Pelican State of Louisiana, the azure blue state flag portrays a white adult pelican feeding 3 nestlings her own blood with the words “Union Justice and Confidence” in blue on a white scrolled ribbon. Louisiana Legislature adopted a version of the present-day flag on July 1, 1912 – 100 years after statehood (April 30, 1812). On November 22, 2010 a new design was launched depicting a more detailed pelican with 3 blood drops on her chest.
Premium Quality Louisiana Outdoor Flags
- Performs well in high winds and flutters in gentle wind
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Louisiana flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America