Suitable for outdoor display.
Iowa Nylon Outdoor Flags
The current Iowa flag portrays a bald eagle with long blue ribbon and the state name IOWA in red atop 3 vertical stripes of blue, white and red. The words “Our liberties we prize and our rights we maintain” are on the ribbon. Daughters of the American Revolution member Dixie Cornell Gebhardt designed the flag in 1917 and it was adopted March 12, 1921 – 75 years after Iowa statehood (December 28, 1946).
Premium Quality Iowa Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Always flutters in light breeze and performs well in high winds
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Twin needle lock-stitched upper and lower fly length edges create two parallel rows of stitching for enhanced strength
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Nylon Iowa flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.