Suitable for outdoor display.
Indiana Nylon Outdoor Flags
Indiana’s state flag portrays 19 golden stars to symbolize Illinois as the 19th state, a golden torch to signify enlightenment and liberty, and 6 rays to denote widespread influence. The design originated from a 1916 contest held by the Daughters of the American Revolution won by Paul Hadley. Indiana General Assembly formally adopted the flag on May 11, 1917 with addition of the state name INDIANA above the torch – 101 years after Indiana statehood (December 11, 1816).
Premium Quality Indiana Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flutters in gentle wind yet strong enough for brisk winds
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Indiana flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America