Suitable for outdoor display.
Illinois Polyester Outdoor Flags
The current Illinois state flag depicts the Great Seal of Illinois centered on a white field with the state name Illinois centered beneath the seal in blue. The design originated from a 1914 contest initiated by Daughters of the American Legion member Ella Park Lawrence. Lucy Derwent submitted the winning design. The current flag was officially adopted September 17, 1969 when the state name IILLINOIS was added beneath the Great Seal– 151 years after Illinois statehood (December 3, 1818).
Premium Quality Illinois Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Spun and woven polyester outperforms all other flag fabrics in high wind
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Accurate state design created by direct dye using digital textile printing achieving penetration to back side
- Created with vivid color-fast and fade-resistant dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Illinois flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.