Suitable for outdoor display.
Idaho Outdoor Flags
Idaho’s Great Seal is featured on Idaho’s blue state flag and is bordered by a gold band with the words Great Seal of the State of Idaho in black. Beneath the seal is a gold bordered red ribbon with the words “State of Idaho”. Idaho Legislature formally adopted the flag on November 2, 1957 - 68 years after Idaho statehood (July 3, 1890).
Premium Quality Idaho Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Idaho flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America