Suitable for outdoor display.
Guam Outdoor Flags
The flag of Guam depicts a sling stone shaped seal with coconut tree on yellow sand beach, brown sailboat on , land, blue water, brown boat with sail and the name GUAM in large red letters, Guam’s flag was originally adopted by the territorial government Governor Roy C. Smith on July 4, 1917. On February 9, 1948 the flag was modified to add a red border to the perimeter.
Premium Quality Guam Outdoor Flags
- Flies in a light breeze and well performing in high winds
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- Four-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner hems for increased strength
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Guam flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.