Suitable for outdoor display.
Green Mountain Boys Outdoor Historic Flag
- Excellent complement for history lessons, re-enactments and patriotic displays
- Versatile 200-denier nylon
- Size 3'x5'
- Fade resistant
- FULLY DYED DESIGN
- Long lasting
- Brilliant color
- Fast drying
- Sturdy polyester canvas heading with solid brass #2 grommets
- Upper and lower fly length edges turned back twice and secured by double-needle lock stitched hem
- Fly end hem turned back twice and secured by four-needle lock stitched hem with back stitched corner ends
Made in America
"The Green Mountain Boys were a militia group formed during the 1760s in the area that is present-day Vermont. The flag of the Green Mountain Boys is now used as the regimental banner of the Vermont National Guard unit. . . ." To read more from The flag of the Green Mountain Boys, click here!