Suitable for outdoor display.
Georgia Nylon Outdoor Flags
Georgia’ state flag consists of three alternating horizontal stripes of red, white, red. In the upper left corner is a field of blue featuring the State coat of arms surrounded by 13 white stars. Following statehood on January 2, 1788, the Georgia flag was modified seven time over a period of 124 years. The current flag was approved by state legislature on May 8, 2003 and later approved by referendum in March 2004.
Premium Quality Georgia Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Flutters in gentle wind yet strong enough for brisk winds
- Two genuine brass grommets installed through polyester heading in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length is finished with a two-needle lock-stitched hem for enforcement
- Fly end hem is secured by four rows lock-stitching - each row end is back-stitched to secure threads
- Authentic flag image is created by digital direct dye method resulting in front to back fabric penetration
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- ALWAYS made in America from 100% American-made materials
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Georgia flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.