Suitable for outdoor display.
District of Columbia Nylon Outdoor Flags
The District of Columbia (Washington D.C.) flag design is the armorial banner of George Washington's father, and is based upon the Washington family's coat of arms; three red stars above two red bars. The flag was selected by the District Flag Commission in 1938.
Premium Quality Washington D.C. Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Performs well in high winds and flutters in gentle wind
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- ALWAYS American-made with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ Nylon District of Columbia (Washington D.C.) flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.