Suitable for outdoor display.
Delaware Polyester Outdoor Flags
Delaware’s state flag is colonial blue and portrays the state coat of arms atop a buff color diamond. The date December 7, 1787 appears in white below the diamond. Colonial blue and buff symbolize the uniform of General George Washington. The current flag was adopted July 24, 1913 – 160 years after statehood (December 7, 1787)
Best Quality Delaware Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Best performing flag fabric for high winds due to open weave polyester
- Strong polyester heading contains two genuine brass grommets installed in hoist-end corners
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Quadruple-needle lock-stitched end hem with back-stitched corner edges so stitching won’t unravel
- Fully digital dyed authentic State design with front to back penetration
- Produced with brilliant and fade-resistant color-fast dyes
- Made in America – ALWAYS – with 100% American-made materials
Known for strength and durability, Liberty Flags’ Polyester Delaware flag is made with double ply polyester fabric weighing about 30% more than the standard nylon flag bunting. The unique fabric weave allows some wind to pass through the fabric as the flag flies in the wind making it the best performing flag for high wind and extreme weather conditions.
Made in America