Suitable for outdoor display.
Connecticut Polyester Outdoor Flags
Connecticut’s state flag is azure blue and portrays three fruit bearing grapevines on a golden bordered white shield with the state motto Qui Transtulit Sustinet (Latin) “He who transplanted still sustains” atop a golden bordered white ribbon. The Connecticut General Assembly adopted the flag on September 9, 1897 - 109 years after statehood (January 9, 1788).
Best Quality Connecticut Polyester Outdoor Flags
- Best performing flag fabric for high winds due to open weave polyester
- Solid brass grommet installed through polyester heading in upper and lower hoist-end corner
- Double needle upper and lower fly length hems are lock-stitched to guard against fraying
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Authentic state design accomplished with full digital dye technology to achieve front to back penetration
- Crafted with vivid colors using UV resistant color-fast dyes
- 100% American-made materials, made in America – ALWAYS
Liberty Flags’ Polyester Connecticut flag is made from 2x2-ply spun and woven polyester fabric. This fabric is approximately 30% heavier than nylon and the unique fabric weave allows some air to pass through the flag as it flies in the wind. Best performing in high winds and extreme weather.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.