Suitable for outdoor display.
Colorado Nylon Outdoor Flags
Colorado’s flag is comprised of two horizontal blue stripes separated by a white stripe. A large red C is centered in the field with a yellow circle in the center. Blue represents the sky, white represents snow topped mountains, C for Colorado and yellow symbolizes the Gold Rush. Colorado Assembly adopted the flag on June 5, 1911 – 35 years after statehood (August 1, 1876).
Best Quality Colorado Nylon Outdoor Flags
- Always flutters in light breeze and performs well in high winds
- Top and bottom polyester heading hoist-end corners contain genuine brass grommets
- Upper and lower fly length sewn with twin-needle lock-stitching for increased strength
- End hem is turned back twice and secured with four rows lock-stitching and back-stitched corners to fortify strength
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Manufactured with bright and color-fast fade-resistant dyes
- Made in America from 100% American-made materials, ALWAYS
Strong yet light-weight, versatile & fade resistant, Liberty Flags’ Nylon Colorado flag is made from our best-selling 200-denier nylon fabric.
Made in America
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Half-staff notifications. Promotions. New products. Helpful content. Directly to your inbox.