Suitable for outdoor display.
California Outdoor Flags
California’s state flag design depicts a red Lone Star red star in the upper left, California grizzly bear atop green grassland, words California Republic in brown centered below the bear along with a wide red horizontal stripe stretching the entire bottom edge. California legislature adopted the flag on February 3, 1911 – 61 years after statehood (September 9, 1850).
Best Quality California Outdoor Flags
- Flutters in gentle wind yet strong enough for brisk winds
- Upper and lower polyester hoist-end heading corners contain a genuine brass grommet
- Top and bottom fly length edges are turned back twice and secured with double needle lock-stitched hem
- Four rows of lock-stitching with back-stitched reinforcement secures the fly end hem for extra durability
- Direct dye digital printing creates the authentic flag design from front to back in single flag fabric layer
- Made with UV resistant color-fast dyes for long lasting brilliance
- ALWAYS American made with 100% American-made materials
Liberty Flags’ California flag is made from our best-selling flag fabric; 200-denier weight nylon – versatile & fade resistant, strong yet light-weight.
Made in America